INSIDE + Level 64 Groups blog

Level 64 es un grupo de la movida del Commodore 64. Level 64 is a c64 scene group most dedicated to do legal stuff.

martes, 18 de abril de 2017

REVISION 2017 hangover

   Really when I go to one of the parties around the scene I get the extra push that I need to get more active and do work a lot in showing up better stuff and enjoy even more my regular activities back home.
   This was really a long party-journey for me as I flew all the way from the Canary Islands to Frankfurt and then by car to the party place. But it's worth every euro I spent and every minute that I was there.
   Zed Yago was there too as part of the organization. We worked together in our small production Asimov/Level 64, thanks mate for party coding and your support and friendship.


    I manage myself to work in a picture sometime before the party finishing in time for the compo, showing up ClearWater by Almighty God.
 




     It was an amazing party where was allways a pleasure to see old friends again and meet new ones. Was a pleasure to know most of the K2 members and share a beer and experiences with them, we could even speak in spanish ;). Thanxs to Prowdler for his nice words and seminar. Master VETO, was a pleasure to talk with you again. Conjuror who was there all the way from Australia, nice to see you again. And Pal who I met at the party. Abyss Connection members TMA and Mr. Curly who I met first time at X-2000. Bodo of  Ravenauge, nice to see you again mate. And all the guys that I talk to but unfortunately I cannot remember their names, music was too loud and so much beer, jejeje.

   Revision.
   Download productions.
   Results and more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario